Um meinen Blog etwas übersichtlicher zu gestalten ist auf meiner Homepage nur noch mein letzter Eintrag zu sehen. Über die Label-Archivierung auf der rechten Seite sind ältere Posts aufrufbar :)ààà
Dienstag, 25. Januar 2011
Individual-Atom-Theory Part I - friendship
further explainations and the model extension to the double-bind of love relationships will follow soon :)
It's been three years since I drafted this model. I'm lo longer able to access this account and my former state of mind to delete it. If you've somehow managed to get lost in the web and stranded on this model, I advise you to keep surfing. It doesn't give you any insight in the complexity of social societal structures and their hegemonic interlacements..
It's been three years since I drafted this model. I'm lo longer able to access this account and my former state of mind to delete it. If you've somehow managed to get lost in the web and stranded on this model, I advise you to keep surfing. It doesn't give you any insight in the complexity of social societal structures and their hegemonic interlacements..
AntwortenLöschen